1. Ending Soon: Round Rock, “Imagine 2018” is the 10 year anniversary of this event. “Secrets of the Burning Heart” is my submission for this show. The closing May 4. You can still see some great art at Texas State University- Round Rock
2. BLACK | WHITE | COLOR closes Friday, May 5th. Austin Art and Framing, 2805 Bee Caves in West Lake. I’ll be presenting “Wings to Fly” and “My Fearless Lady”
3. Look for my work at CAS sponsored shows: BAS, and Orange Co-Working
4. Artifacts of Human Trafficking, a poignant exhibit speaking to the disturbing elements of human trafficking in our times, is on the move. This traveling exhibit is now in Dallas at Wilshire Baptist until May 7th. Then the show will move to Rapha House in Joplin, MO through June 8th. Organizers are booking more venues. Let me know suggested venues. My work is “
iPadophile“ but there are some very moving and poignant pieces including a lock-up room; an experience you won’t soon forget!
5. WEST AUSTIN STUDIO TOUR, kick-off party, DUE WEST, is May 10 at the lawn at Seaholm, 800 W. Ceasar
Chevez. http://west.bigmedium.org/duewest.html Get your tickets.
6. WEST AUSTIN STUDIO TOUR: runs 2 weekends in May – 12-13 and 19-20. This year I am a guest artist at Blue Genie on Airport Blvd. Find me at space # 48 along with 47 other talented artists. Get your map at any public library now or check it out here: http://west.bigmedium.org/about.html
7. WEST AUSTIN STUDIO TOUR: I’m thrilled to be a part of Austin Art and Framing, 2805 Bee Caves in West Lake for the West Studio Tour. I’ll be presenting Monet’s Waters series.
Artist Portfolio Magazine 2016/17